Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Conditioner



I ordered a Lime Basil and and Mandarin conditioner in honor of end of summer days. I love summer and always have summer blues starting the end of August, so I end up ordering more and more summer scents to keep myself happy in cold winter days and get a whiff of these true blue summer scents whenever Iam feeling down and dark. www.JoMalone.com offers free shipping on any price and offers codes to try their different product samples. I used the code 'candles' so that I can get a vintage gardenia sample candle and a perfume sample. The order came very quickly and gift wrapped in a beautiful cream signature box and black tissue. The candle came in a jo malone paper bag wrapped in tissue.

Think of a tropical vacation and Lush islands. The scent of Lime Basil & Mandarin Conditioner takes you on a mini vacation. A scent that can be carried off by both men and women. Fresh limes and zesty mandarins are undercut by peppery basil and aromatic white thyme in this alluring signature blend. Lime Basil & Mandarin Conditioner is a very nice conditioner, which I really didn't expect it to be honestly but It left my hair in a nice non-frizzy condition and fragrance so beautifully with the fruity, lemony scent.

The vintage gardenia candle has the classic blend of gardenia and tuberose combined with cardamom, sandalwood and myrrh. The Vintage Gardenia with Cardamom and Myrrh Home Candle has a very warm scent and I trully loved it, it is ideal to burn in a bedroom or living area. I ordered a full size candle from Nieman marcus for my mother.

Another sample was of Pomegranate Noir Cologne
I really like this scent I found it to be a nice warm comfort scent. Like most Jo malone scents this is good for a light wear too, nothing heavy or cloying. Pomegranate Noir combines the sweet fruity notes of raspberry, plum, pink pepper and pomegranate with patchouli, frankincense and spicy woods to create a scent that’s sensual, totally sophisticated and utterly compelling.

I am very happy with the customer service and their packaging and presentation is perfect to gift on birthdays and even weddings or bridal gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The packaging is really appealing - classy and clean. Free shipping and gifts?! I'm going to have to check them out. :)