Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sage gold soap reviews PART 1: Still waters, Berry Berry, My Darling.






These soaps are My current favorite right now. They are very fairly priced and have a very generous size of 4 1/2 to over 5 ounces generally. They are made with luxurious Vegetable Oils, Exotic Shea and Cocoa Butters and cruelty-free Tussah Silk. The owner Kerry Biglin is a delight to deal with, is very friendly, ships really fast and above all offer fabulous soap!. Her site also offers lotion and other bath goodies but I have just ordered and used soap.
My most favorite one right now is the one which I don't even use myself, it is the still waters soap which is a 'cool water type'. A very nice crisp huge bar of soap, which I ordered for fathers day gift baskets after I had received a sample of it in my prior order and DH gave it his seal of approval, which a miracle in itself, plus these soaps lasts and lasts. My personal favorite is the 'Berry Berry soap', I cannot say enough about this soap! I hope she never stops making it so I can never stop buying it, it is made with the summer fling FO and like all of her soaps smell very strong with smell notes of sun ripened strawberry, a juicy bar of summer in a soap:).
'MY darling' is another sweet smelling soap fragranced to the nines with ' victoria secret love spell type' FO. I played it safe by ordering the ones I actually had a idea of how they would smell, because fragrances in soaps can be very tricky, even if you have a fair idea of fragrance oils. I was very happy with this soap, it has the sweet smell of Love spell but is not as cloying as somtimes the original can be.

Be on the lookout for more Sagegold reviews coming very soon.(as soon as I am able to get more pictures and use some more bars).

Kerry also sends a generous amount of soap samples all professionally wrapped and sealed, and they are not scraps or She doesn't charge you for these, I requested the ones which Intrigued me, but was hesitant to order before smelling, She sent me ALL of those! so you can enjoy a lot of good baths just by these samples and have a good idea what to reorder next. What more can you really ask for?. In short she does everything to make it a very pleasant experience for you. Hmmm... how about I treat myself to a small order for My birthday so I can review many of her soaps right?

2 comments:

Wajahat Abbasi said...

WOW thats such a niceee blog thanks so much four putting it together thanks !

Justlikehoney! said...

Thank you so much for your encourging words:)